Stockbrokers & Corporate Finance Tel: (08) 9223 2222
Request a Callback
- 0892232222

Complaints Handling

Who can I complain to if I have a complaint about the advisory service?

If you have a complaint about the service provided to you, you should take the following steps.

Contact Tony Cunningham or Peter Robinson and provide details of your complaint. Alternatively you con lodge a complaint through our online system at:

Depending on the nature of your complaint, to ensure that we have sufficient detail to thoroughly investigate your complaint, we may ask you to provide us details in writing. If we do request for you to provide details of your complaint in writing, please send it to:

CPS Capital Group

Att: Tony Cunningham

PO Box Z5467

Perth WA 6831.

We will try to resolve your complaint quickly and fairly.

If you are not satisfied with our handling of your complaint you may lodge a written complaint with:

The Financial Ombudsman Service

GPO Box 3